This post talk about “How to Stream on Twitch from Android or iOS“. Twitch is currently the leading service in online streaming services,
especially for gameplay videos. But twich app can’t stream directly so any way to do?
How to Stream Android/iOS Games on Twitch
1. Download StreamLabs app (free) to your Android or iOS device.
2. Open up StreamLabs and log in with your Twitch account.
3. Now, in the main screen window, tap on the “Stream” icon.
4. The app will show you a prompt for capturing your screen. Simply tap on “Start now”.
5. Now, tap on the 3-dot menu button, and select “Edit stream info”.
6. Give your stream a name of your choice. When you’re done, simply tap on “Ok”.
7. Now, tap on the “Live” icon in the bottom-right of the screen. And that’s it, all the content on your screen will start streaming on Twitch.
8. All that is left now is to start up the game of your choice. It will automatically be streamed on Twitch live for all your viewers to watch.